- How we can help you?
- We can help you negotiate a short sale instead of having your property foreclosed FOR FREE.
- Why Free?
- Because the lender pays for our services
How does it benefit you?
|Court Settlement||Negotiated Settlement|
|Seller's Credit Ruined||Seller's Credit Bruised|
|Big Attorney Fees||No Attorney Fees|
|NO Peace of Mind||Peace of Mind|
|Buy Again in 7 years or more||Buy Again in 2-3 years|
|Lien holders can come after you later||Liens are negotiated and settled|
How do we get started?
To start a short sale we need to provide your lender(s) with a hardship package containing the documents listed below.
Please note that items 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9 are forms that we will provide.
Items 4, 5 and 6 are the documents required from you.
Once we have all documents here mentioned, we will contact your lender and take care of the rest.
HARDSHIP PACKAGE REQUIREMENTS
- Authorization letter
- Hardship Letter
- Financial Statement
- Last 2 months of paystubs
- Last 2 months of bank statements
- Last 2 years of tax returns
- Listing Agreement
- BPO / Comparables